Friday, October 21, 2011

sorry i havent posted

hi guys, sorry i havent posted for a long time but i am going to tell you what i have ben doing ,

ok so on October 2,2011 I went to Lagoon (so fun)this year i didn't go on Collosis but I went on Wiquid so fun/scary lol.My dad made me go into a haunted house (Lockdown).......4 SPIDERS (SAYS 4 SPIDERS DEFENTLY NOT FOR KIDS):( but he made me go in.But if you are wondering what Bombora is like it is really fun but short it is like 15c.I got to spend 20$ I got a purse that says lagoonon it and it is green,some peach candy, feathers for my hear,and a green, and whight scarph.

and a cuple of days ago my mom sow a spider by my moms foot hutsons foot and greely,it is called  (cat face spider) because it looks like a cat face on its back.

ok and we went to the fair and i sat on a 800 and cemod pound pumpkin huge and the one next to me is 600 and cemod pound one ,and of coures the butter mold,the hole park.


and we got a terror card reading, lacie was so nearves (she was shacking)



I got my past ,present ,and future read to me.:)


                                                                      are famley pic.




































                                                                    my asom Hutson



                                                             oh ya utes won byu :) :)
 
                                       got my halloween costume ( Heramine from harry potter)
                                                        met Fready at the Bees game    



see you guys later

No comments:

Post a Comment